- Marinova collects personal information on this web site for purposes that are made clear on the page on which the information is collected (such as when you subscribe to newsletters or request to be sent information).
- Marinova uses Google Analytics to collect general website statistics and oversee visitor behaviour patterns. We make no attempt to identify individual people from this data. Google Analytics sets cookies (_gat, _gid, _ga) which help it collect information about how people use this website. Find out more about how Google uses data it receives from websites. If you wish to opt-out of sending information to Google Analytics, Google provides a browser add-on for this purpose.
- Marinova uses LinkedIn’s Insight Tag to track conversions, retarget website visitors and unlock additional insights about members interacting with our LinkedIn advertisements. Marinova makes no attempt to identify individual people from this data. Find out more about the LinkedIn Insights Tag. If you wish to opt-out of sharing this information via LinkedIn, you can do this via your LinkedIn settings page.
- Marinova does not collect and process any personal information unless the information is considered necessary for the effective functioning or activities of our business.
- Generally, Marinova only processes personal information for the purposes for which it was originally collected, unless required under law or if the individual or company concerned has consented to the intended use. Marinova does not collect and/or process any personal or sensitive information against the expressed wishes of an individual, unless required by law to do so.
- You have the right to remain anonymous when entering into transactions with Marinova, unless such anonymity would be considered unlawful or impracticable.
- Marinova does not use or pass onto others any personal information without the consent of the individual(s) concerned, unless required by law. Nevertheless, Marinova’s third party service providers may occasionally have access to the personal information held by Marinova under conditions of confidentiality.
- Marinova takes steps to ensure that personal information is kept safe from misuse, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
- Our site may allow you to access other sites. These sites are external to Marinova. These other sites will have their own privacy policies and are not subject to our privacy statement. You should satisfy yourself as to the terms of the privacy policies provided by the operators of these other sites.
- Marinova will collect information only when you voluntarily submit it to the company. For example, this site gives you an opportunity to contact us. Marinova will take reasonable steps to ensure the information you provide to us is kept secure and is accessed only by people we authorise.
- At all times, Marinova strives to ensure your personal information is treated confidentially, in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). If you believe your personal information has been handled in a way that does not comply with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), or if you wish to access information that Marinova holds about you, please contact the company. For security reasons, Marinova requires that requests for personal information are provided in writing. Marinova will endeavour to provide you with this access unless Marinova is required or authorised to refuse such access by the laws of Australia.